Monday, January 3, 2011

Almosts

As the year has ended and a new one has begun, it's made me anticipate all that this year will hold. And that makes me SO EXCITED! So, I decided to make a list of all the things that we are expecting and I'm gonna call it my "almosts" list:

1. It's almost our little boy's birthday!!! Due date is January 8th but we're ready for you anytime buddy!

2. We almost have a 3 year old. Yikes. This scares me and makes me sad and happy all at the same time. Audrey will be 3 the end of April but sometimes I think she's 2 going on 10 :)

3. We're almost ready to put our house up for sale again. As most of you know, we had it up for sale from March-August 2010 and we had 2 showings. We have prayed for months and feel led to go on the Sovereign Grace church plant in Summerville, SC. We're hoping to have the house ready to be put up for sale again in the next few weeks.

4. I'm almost 30!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How did the time go by so quickly? Some days I swear that I'm not a day over 23 :) My birthday is January 20th and we're trying desperately to find something fun to do while trying to stay realistic in knowing that a 2 week old may be in tow with us whatever we end up doing. Shoot us some ideas if you have any!

5. We're almost a family of 4! This is pretty much the same as #1 just worded differently :) Going from 3 to 4 doesn't seem like it would be that big of a change but I know that it will. Even though I know I will love little Ezra so so much, I will always have a special place in my heart for my first born. These last few weeks have been so special with Audrey and I know that my time will now have to be divided which will be challenging at times. But I cherish the time I have with her and I know without a doubt she's going to be the best big sister ever! The compassion and care she shows to her dolls, her friends and our family is so sweet to see and she's growing up to be such a little lady. I'm so glad I'll have live-in help :)

Those are the biggies for now. There's something refreshing about starting a new year and feeling as though you can have a new beginning and much to anticipate. 2010 was so packed full of fun and memories but I know that 2011 will definitely top it by far! I am so excited to see what the Lord has up His sleeve!! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: