I have been pretty horrible about posts this year, this is actually my first and it's already May. WHAT?! I'll do a bit of back tracking soon. I hope. I've been doing far more important things, like pinning stuff on Pinterest, and I came across a list of 21 questions for a mom to ask a child. I had a chance to spend some time tonight with just Audrey and her answers were hilarious! She really is quite the little smarty pants. I encourage you to do the same with your kids. It was really fun! She had me in tears laughing so hard! Hope you enjoy her responses.
All questions typed as she said them. Audrey: Just turned four years old.
1. What is something Mama always says to you?
Answer: I love you
2. What makes Mama happy?
Answer: When something is funny so when you laugh, you are happy.
3. What makes Mama sad?
Answer: Something that is scary, like a dragon or a bad guy.
4. How does Mama make you laugh?
Answer: By making a silly face.
5. What was Mama like as a child?
6. How old is Mama?
7. How tall is Mama?
Answer: super tall
8. What is Mama's favorite thing to do?
Answer: make coffee
9. What does Mama do when you're not around?
Answer: Probably do the dishes
10. If Mama became famous, what would I be?
Answer: Actress, but you'll never be in a movie because you'll just be like this
11. What is Mama really good at?
Answer: Have you tried juggling?!
12. What is Mama not very good at?
Answer: I don't really know, you're good at lots of things, like 12 hundred things.
13. What does Mama do for her job?
Answer: You work at home
14. What is Mama's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of Mama?
Answer: I don't really know
16. If Mama was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Answer: There's not really ladies in my shows
17. What do you and Mama do together?
Answer: Watch cooking, nap on the couch, go to the store, go in the car
18. How are you and Mama the same?
Answer: You have a kitchen and I have a kitchen
19. How are you and Mama different?
Answer: You have glasses and I don't
20. How do you know Mama loves you?
Answer: By saying you love me. I love you, Mama.
21. What is Mama's favorite place to go?
Answer: Go to church by yourself (so I went to church last week by myself because E was sick but we usually always go as a family :)