I undertook another new project today, that's 2 this week!! I'm on a roll! Once again, I "stole" my idea from the lovely ladies at Prudent Baby. Audrey has yet to try it out, but I think she's going to brush her teeth extra long tomorrow :)
The stool was a Goodwill find (of course). I got it a few months ago for $.99! And I forgot to take a "before" picture (how dare I!) It was black with random drips of white with scratches all over. Do your best to imagine a not so cute but full of potential little stool.
I took it outside to spray paint it with Ballet Slipper
After a few coats of paint, I brought it in and sanded it to distress it a bit
I put a coat of Mod Podge down
Then went down a cut piece of scrapbook paper and about 5 more layers of Mod Podge and tada!