Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip to ND Part 1

On June 23rd at 8:35AM we headed off to Fargo, North Dakota! (my home town in you didn't know) Audrey did SO AWESOME on the plane! She slept most of the time! The turbulence didn't seem to bother her one bit. For any of you who are planning to travel anytime with a small infant, I think our Boppy was a lifesaver! Since she slept most of the time on the 2 1/2 hour flight, it was great to just have her rest on the pillow right on my lap. If I would have had to hold her it definitely wouldn't have been nearly as comfortable.
My mom picked us up from the airport and fell in love with Audrey at first sight! My whole family did actually. The first night we went to dinner with my mom, stepdad, sister, nieces and my mom's parents, Audrey's great grand parents (pictures soon) at my favorite restaurant, Mexican Village. The next 2 days we spent with my dad, my stepmom and their 3 kids, my half siblings, at their home in Minnesota. We had a blast jumping on the trampoline, tubing on the lake, eating of course and just relaxing and having them get to know Audrey.

Audrey likes to fly!Enjoying the rideSleeping on the planeI love Grandpa BillyAudrey with my little sister Jeraka. Aren't they beauties?My sister Jeraka and me tubing on one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes. I think it was called Pebble. If you click on the picture, you can see our expressions much better, pretty funny. This was taken seconds before the tube came back down in the water and I hit my face on the handle of the tube. We were pretty hard core :)Steve and my brother Joe at my Dad's. Look at that GREEN grassMy DadMy siblings minus my big Sis. From the left: George (16) Jeraka (18) Joe 14Meeting Grandma DuBord for the first time

No comments: