Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swaddle update

So we haven't made much progress on not swaddling. I talked to quite a few women the last week or so and the consensus is, do what works! I've heard swaddling up to 6 months or longer is perfectly normal and I've also heard babies in other countries get swaddled all day sometimes! They get hung on the back of a door! So I think she'll be fine until she breaks completely out of the swaddle while sleeping.
She's been learning and changing so much lately! Seems like everyday she does something new, it's very fun to watch her! I try to take as many pictures as I can because I know this time is slipping through our fingers.


I'm not ready to give it up yet
It's just so cozy in here!10 minute success without the swaddle. I like to scratch my face so I had to wear mittensAnd then sometimes this happensMommy's new favoritePeekaMom! These are way too big!Look closely, I'm sticking my tongue out at my dad! I'm getting buff neck muscles!Tummy timeI smile lots now!Happy girlI'm sleepyPlaying on the floor



1 comment:

LeahHawkins said...

I LOVE al the crazy faces that girl makes!