Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My big girl

My little Audrey is getting so big so fast! She had her one month appointment last Thursday (she was actually 5 weeks that day) and she weighs 10lb 5oz which is at 75%, her head is 50-75% at 15 inches and she's 22 1/2 inches long which is 90%! Here comes the long legs, just like her daddy! She's grown 2 inches and has gained 2 1/2 lbs since her original size. That doesn't seem like a lot but you sure can tell she looks more filled out. She's learning lots of new things and she's so much more active. She can grab toys now, she has a mirror in her bed that she likes to look at and grab. She might not be aware of grabbing things but she does it all the time! She's starting to grab my hair too :)
Summer is finally here and we've been busy! Every night is family night for the 3 of us but we've been having lots of family time at Steve's mom's and stepdad's house in Rock Hill. Audrey loves her Gramma! We've spent 2 weekends there in the last month. She's an awesome cook, we always leave 5 lbs heavier than when we came!
I also had the opportunity to see my friend Kileigh that I haven't seen in 3 years. We used to waitress together in Fargo, ND before I moved here. She just moved to Columbia, SC for the Guards and was in town for the day so we met at the mall and did our best to catch up in the short time that we had. I hope I get to see more of her since she lives so close.
June is packed full of things to come, lots more pictures in the near future!

Playing in the mirror!
Hanging out at Gramma Sandi's
Burp time
Hello!

Reuniting with my friend Kileigh

This is my favorite summer dress, thanks Shea's!

Big girl!

Look, Mom, I can snap!

and I can grab!

3 comments:

kendra said...

she isn't snapping in that picture... she is showing daddy how fast she can wiggle her fingers. Almost as fast as aunt kenni!

Anonymous said...

awww, the pictures are adorable! I can't wait to meet my little neice =D

oh, and I sent my dad's birthday card to your house since he's going to be there that weekend for Audrey's dedication. I'm gonna try to come if I have the weekend off

kendra said...

i am glad you agree on the bangs... great minds think alike

PS- I need to hold her soon. We have not had that "bonding" moment yet