Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Closet reading nook

I've been reading this blog for the last couple weeks and they've caused me to become discontent inspired to give Audrey's closet a little face lift like they did here for their little girl. They most definitely have a much bigger closet to work with and a younger child (and quite possibly a larger allowance as well).  But I took on the challenge, which also included having A try on just about everything in her closet to see what still fit, weed through what needed to be packed, what was too small and then unpack stuff for the Fall. We rearranged, sorted through and donated a bunch of stuff, picked up a bean bag and rug from Big Lots and here we have the finished product! She's so excited to have a special place to call her own, with a place for reading and playing with her babies. She loves it but I also think someone else does too. I did forget to take a before picture but just imagine something a bit more chaotic. :)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE idea!!! Looks to me like she is enjoying being in "closets" these days!!! Wonder who started that!!! ;) I can not get over how huge Ezra is getting....such a big boy!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! xoxoxo sandi/gramma