Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Smiles all around






The pictures above were taken a couple weeks ago before we had dinner at Boardwalk Billy's. Don't they look just alike?! They are my favorite subjects ever to photograph!! And they just keep getting cuter every day!!

Waving hello

Thanks Jungs for a good family picture!

Look at those big eyes! She just melts my heart!!

CHEESE!

This is typical Audrey as of late. She carries her little bag around along with one of many babies and in this picture she's carrying an American Eagle shopping bag. 100% girl!!

Shopping diva!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen Audrey in a little over a month because I've been sick and she has grown so much! I just love the pictures, Dena, she is just a bundle of joy!!! What a blessing to everyone who knows and loves her!! What a little angel doll!! xoxo gramma sandi

Jeanie said...

So cute! Love her smile. And love that your are teaching her your shopping skills at such a young age!