Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A review of our December


WARNING!
This post contains a ridiculous amount of pictures!! :)

I wanted to do a little year end post. I guess I'll have some Christmas pictures to put up soon but I wanted to do a little recap of Audrey's development in the last month or so.

Audrey's had a lot of firsts this month:
First word: Mama (yipee!)
It will be her first Christmas
First haircut
First teeth (2 bottoms)
First movie

She's babbling a lot and moving a lot! She's been getting up on her knees and rocking back and forth the last week or so. She turns in circles and backwards. She loves playing with blocks, balls, dolls and anything with a string, tag or button. Her favorite thing BY FAR is her blankie from her auntie. We only let her have it if she's in her bed though so she hopefully won't get too attached.
She's eating 3rd Foods baby food now so she'll be graduating to real food soon! She loves to eat the little puffs that dissolve in your mouth too.
Almost everyone knows Audrey for 2 things: her big eyes and her crazy, long red hair! The eyes are here to stay but we decided the hair needed a little trim. You remember the little "side burns" she had? Gone! And I trimmed about an inch off the top too. As sad as it was to do, it turned out pretty cute!
I packed in a bunch of other pictures too. Some of the ones with the pink princess hat were taken a couple months ago. I couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted more than probably was necessary :)
I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow! We are so looking forward to spending time with Audrey on her very 1st Christmas! I can't wait!
Warm wishes to you all! Wherever you are and whomever you're with, make it special and remember the reason for this season, our Savior's birth!

M
ERRY CHRISTMAS!



Watching Baby Mozart for the first time. I think she likes it

TV Zombie

More watching

Peek a boo, jump a roo!

Playing with friends

What a big girl!

WOW! look how long my hair is! Mom, it needs a trim

Getting ready for her first HAIRCUT!

One side down, one to go

Isn't it so cute but SOOO sad?!

The remains

Post hair cut

These blocks are significant; my sister and I played with these when we were little


She likes to eat them more than stack them

This is a good picture of what her hair looked like before it got cut

Concentrating very hard

Her new Curious George from Grandpa Billy

Her new stocking from Nanners

Funny little elf

YAY! Christmas!




Have a very, very, very...

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dena, you couldn't possibly take too many pictures. Audrey is just so much fun to see and also to watch in the videos. She seems to thoroughly enjoy her life....no matter what she is doing. Such a Happy little girl.

Aunt Linda