Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ms. Mischevious


Little Ms. Audrey has had some tricks up her sleeve the last couple days. Yesterday I taped the video below of her "nap". This morning I put her up for her nap and was vacuuming a few minutes later while she was still awake and heard a big clunk. I couldn't tell where it was coming from so I shut off the vacuum and listened and didn't hear anything so I continued to clean. A few seconds later, I heard it again! And then another clunk. I ran upstairs, my first thought was that either her shelf above her bed had fallen off the wall or that her crib had had a mishap. Steve had lowered her mattress on Sunday so it was a possibility something may not have been tightened enough. But there was no crying so I figured it couldn't be that bad. The picture above shows what it was. It's a little hard to tell what it is without an explanation. There's a small table in between the glider and her crib. That's where some of her books are. She had put her arm through the slots in the crib and was trying to grab the books but most of them fell to the floor, the mysterious clunks I was hearing! She's a clever one!
I know these days of "innocent" fun are short and will soon become moments of disobedience and training but as for right now, they are kinda cute! She makes me smile and laugh even though she is a bit naughty :)

1 comment:

mary said...

this is sooo cute! you and i are just a like in that we take so much video and pics of our babies!! we are ALL better now so i'll be ready to socialize again after the holidays are over! merry christmas!!!