Friday, October 24, 2008

6 months old!

Our little "Copper Top" as Nanny calls her


I CAN NOT believe that Audrey was born today, 6 months ago! It really blows my mind. People told me all the time when she was tiny to savor those moments because "they grow so fast". That couldn't be more true. I am so blessed to be a mom to such an amazing, cheerful, smiley, sweet little bundle of joy! She makes me want to have ten! :)
To commemorate 6 months but just a day early, Audrey finally rolled from her back to her tummy for the first time yesterday! She's been sleeping on her side for months now, she just wanted to wait until she was ready I guess. I began getting anxious, wondering if she was developing correctly. As I'm slowly learning, all babies develop in different areas at different speeds. But now that she's rolling, I don't think there's anything that's going to hold her back! After she rolled a few times, after laughing and then crying realizing my little girl is getting so big (yes I'm a cry baby) I got a little rolling action on video, view below.
On this coming Tuesday, Audrey and I are flying to North Dakota to visit my family for 10 days. It's the longest Steve and I have ever been apart. Please pray for safe travels, for Audrey to do well traveling, getting enough rest and protection from sicknesses. I know our time will be special! See you all when we return!




1 comment:

Campbell said...

Go Audrey!! Her arms look really strong - she holds herself up great! Watch out for an early crawler!