Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My baptism

We have returned from our trips to North Dakota and Virginia Beach and we are happy to be home! We have LOTS of pictures so I'll try to split them up and do a few posts so I don't overwhelm anyone :)
The day before we left for Fargo, I got baptized at church! I had waited 4 and a 1/2 years for it and it sure felt good to finally do it. My hope was to wait until some family members were in town from my side of the family but when they did visit, it never fell on a baptism Sunday. Some of Steve's family were able to make it and I'm so glad they were there to share that special time with me. The Lord has been so gracious to me since I was saved September 19th, 2003. I'm excited to see what He has in store for the future!!
Trip pictures to come...

2 comments:

LeahHawkins said...

Dedda! I'm so happy for you! We totally would have come if we had known! :) Jim baptised me too!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy we could be there, Dena! It was a special blessing!! love you lots, sandi xoxo